[Vision2020] Is Don Huskey looking in your windows?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 15:51:34 PDT 2006

"Donovan,
          I have forwarded your last email in which you refer to my husband as a "nut   job" to an attorney."--Rose   Huskey

  HA! HA! HA! I think your a whiny nut job too Rose Huskey! Forward that  to your attorney as many times as you like. It appears the Huskey/Opyr  Household can dish it out all day long but cannot take it themselves.  Freedom of speech for them, but not for anyone else.

     _DJA

DonaldH675 at aol.com wrote:          Donovan,
  I have forwarded your last email in which you refer to my husband as a "nut   job" to an attorney.

  Rose   Huskey

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight   you, then you win." Mahatma Gandhi