[Vision2020] He is collecting home addresses of college students?__Rigsby's Brilliant Explaination

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 16:07:06 PDT 2006

"Besides, retired guys have time to do that kinda stuff.  And  you gotta
  have a hobby.  It's good to keep busy."--Dan C.

  I bet he did, Dan. And he did it because just on the off chance a  zoning law was being broken and he loves the zoning laws, especially in  towns and neighborhoods he does not live in. Thanks to Tim Rigsby's  explanation I know I can sleep better knowing an old retired guy just  obtained the home phone numbers and addresses of a bunch of young  college girls and guys instead going and looking into people's windows.

  _DJA

Area Man <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:  Tim ponders:

" . . . is it possible that Mr. Don Huskey used the student directory
published by NSA to cross reference addresses that could be found either
in a phone book or on the internet?"

Besides, retired guys have time to do that kinda stuff.  And  you gotta
have a hobby.  It's good to keep busy.

DC

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com