[Vision2020] Complaints Filed Against Something or Other

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Wed Apr 12 21:16:31 PDT 2006

Nate and Visionaries:

The list of boarding houses operators in the complaint to the  city includes
only the following names (I am not including  the addresses in this forum.)
My "roommate" who is considerably more  careful than I am prepared the list as
well as the complaint.  I sent the  wrong boarding house list to Tom Hanson
last night.  So, you see the  mistake is entirely mine, not Tom's and certainly
not Don's.  Please  reflect on this Nate; grownups take responsibility for
their mistakes, they  don't blame others, and they don't whine.  I apologize for
any confusion my  negligence might have caused.

At at rate, the official letter to the city is limited to the  following
names:

Bill Amos
Roy Atwood (President of NSA)
Dale Courtney
Todd Flack (son-in-law of a Christ Church elder and until his recent
resignation a member of the Planning and Zoning Commission of the City of Moscow  -
how's that for irony?)
Tom Garfield - Superintendent of Logos School
Gary Greenfield
Jeff Handel
Brent Harken
Rich Hoeft
Eric Ivers
Jim Nance
Keith Rathbun
Dr. Matt Rice
Chris Schlect - Academic Dean, New St. Andrews (formerly NSA Director  of
Admissions)
Wes Struble
Matt Whitling - Principal Logos School
Doug Wilson - Founding Father of Christ Church, Logos School, NSA, CREC,
ACCS, Canon Press, Credenda Agenda, and general high poohbah.

Rose  Huskey

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight  you, then
you win." Mahatma Gandhi