[Vision2020] Complaints Filed Against Something or Other

Nate Wilson natewilson at moscow.com
Wed Apr 12 21:39:55 PDT 2006

Thanks Rose. Also, you might want to tell Tom that his map's wrong. My
dad's house is in AF where boarding houses are allowed by right. But
then again, he doesn't run a boarding house (though I'm told barracks
are in his future). Have Tom check with Jackie, she was playing in his
yard last week. Cheers.

NDW

P.S. Today I jay-walked.