[Vision2020] Complaints Filed Against Boarding Houses

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 12 05:37:12 PDT 2006

No, Arnold -

It is a simple matter of the law being the law.

Another thing:  The complaint was not filed against ANY students of New
Saint Andrews College.  The complaint was filed against 20 individual
homeowners that are in violation of the Moscow City Zoning Code by
subletting their residences as boarding houses.

I challenge you to fine JUST ONE name of an NSA student on the complaint.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

Just Another Intolerista Liberal Elitista Diversity-Cleansing Wacko Nutjob
Loose in the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

  _____