[Vision2020] Boarding Houses Complaint

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 19:59:06 PDT 2006

Of course, his "blogmiester"Courtney has to have his say:

"I wonder how this complaint would be handled if it had the names of 20
black families on the list? Or 20 Jewish families on the list. What's next:
mandatory arm bands? "

Never mind the fact that THEY ARE VIOLATING THE LAW or that TOO MANY TIMES
THIS IS THE CASE.

And no, mandatory arm bands won't be necessary - the repeat zone violations,
and the haircuts and vests do nicely, thank you.

J  :]