[Vision2020] Plot to distract people from real issues by talking about immigration is working.

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 17:23:21 PDT 2006

In Breaking News today, Republicans have successfully gotten people to  forget about their mishandling of the country by talking about what to  do with all the immigrants coming into the country since 1492. How many  Democrats will fall for it, and how many will not lose track of the  real issues at hand?

  _DJA

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:  > I live hand to mouth. I am part of America's Working Poor. I know what it
> means to not know where the money to pay the bills comes from. Just
> remember, God ordained government. Ignoring it has consequences. Here is a
> documented example. I was recently reading a book on immigration by Roberto
> Suro. He talked about the Mam Indians of Guatamala. Many of them are
> Evangelical Christians who came illegally, not to avoid the death squads,
> where seeking asylum would have been appropriate, but for jobs. They have
> pretty much taken over the janitorial services in a major grocery store
> chain in Houston. The only problem was that their children began joining
> gangs. Many families took their children back to Guatamala, gave up their
> jobs to save their kids. It might sound a little simplistic, but it is true.
> Bad things happen when people ignore God's instructions  and Laws. I don't
> hate Mexicans. I pray for the Mexican economy almost daily. That being said,
> illegal immigration i! s still wrong, because it is
> illegal.

Where in Leviticus is American immigration law specified? Or do I need
your special Bible to find it?

-- ACS

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com