[Vision2020] Illegals--how convenient

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Apr 11 12:27:31 PDT 2006

Jaywalking and speeding are wrong, because they are illegal.  Murder is
wrong because it's wrong, period, and only secondarily happens to be
illegal.  Hiding Jews in one's attic during the Holocaust was righteous and
God-ordained, but happened to be illegal.

Do you really think that "it's wrong because it's illegal" is the best
demonstration of righteousness?  If that were the case, you would then be
ceding government power over your very soul.  I think you don't want to do
that.

If you did, though, I'd fight for your rights, even if it were illegal.

keely