[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] Playfield

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 7 13:00:40 PDT 2006

Arnold stated:

"How about putting the park that needs lights somewhere else other than the
only place in the city where we cannot have lights on."

Yes.  How about the Thompson property?  The amount of money, time, and
effort required to convert the Thompson property into a
baseball/softball/soccer complex would be far less than required on the
property south of the UI Arboretum.  This would also maintain the locale's
"green"ery.

Thoughts?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____