[Vision2020] Imprecatory prayer

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 5 20:58:16 PDT 2006

For your reference material, ToeKnee -

Southern Slavery in Northern Idaho

http://www.geocities.com/southernslaves/

"Southern Slavery As It Wasn't: Coming to Grips With Neo-Confederate
Historical Misinformation" by Sean M. Quinlan and William L. Ramsey

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/Documents/SthrnSlvryAsItWasnt.pdf

"My Town", a documentary film by Michael Hayes (several references to the
Wilson/Wilkins pamphlet "Southern Slavery As It Was")

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/My_Town.htm

After you complete browsing, reading, and viewing, I have more reference
material.  However, the additional reference material may not be as colorful
as those listed above, and is restricted to merely two colors; black and
tan.

Enjoy.

"People walking up to you
Singing glory hallelujah