[Vision2020] Imprecatory prayer

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 20:05:35 PDT 2006

Joan,

Pull your claws in you contentious broad.  If I did not appreciate  your
expansive familiarity with the Wilson phenomenon, I wouldn't have ask  several of
you to enlighten me.  At no point did I claim to be familiar  with this
particular issue, among the many discussed here.  If you cannot  respond to a polite
request for information without delivering a condescending  and paternalistic
lecture, then spare me your arrogant lecturing  altogether and keep your
mouth shut.

I have every intention of familiarizing myself with Mr. Wilson's books as
well as researching what personally motivates you in your seething hatred of
him.  My experience with your type, Joan, is that you are tyrannical
narcissists who's judgment one MUST ALWAYS QUESTION!  I notice that when  you don your
combat boots and rant hysterically at those who would DARE to  DISAGREE with
SUPERJOAN, you keep it off list, all the better to maintain this  facade of you
as the reasoning intellectual.  Next time you crumble into  COMPLETE
HYSTERICS, won't you at least have the courage to do it on list?

Sincerely,  TONY