[Vision2020] it ain't me, babe!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Apr 5 21:10:02 PDT 2006

Quoting from one of my favorite Bob Dylan songs:

There is a vice president of the Idaho School Boards Association.  It ain't
me, babe -- It's a lovely woman named Donagene Turnbow from Post Falls.  I
am the vice chair of ISBA Region II and will serve thusly until the ISBA
annual conference in November.   Region II is one of eight regions and
encompasses Moscow, Troy, Lewiston, Craigmont, Grangeville, Culdesac, Nez
Perce, White Pine and Kendrick; I was elected vice chair in November, and
giving up my seat on the ISBA board is a consequence of my not running for
re-election.  (It's a painful one, as I thoroughly enjoy working with the
group).  The D-N and KQQQ got it wrong; I only heard the radio interview
just now and called the D-N right away yesterday so they could correct it.

Just in the interest of complete accuracy.  Oh, and Dale -- I've only been a
trustee for three years, during which MSD ran one (1) levy campaign, which,
as you know, failed last April.  Having only lived here since February 2002,
I'm afraid I can't take responsibility for the tanking of any other levy
attempts, but I sure appreciate your fairness.  As always, I'm sure.

keely