[Vision2020] Playfield

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Apr 5 10:05:33 PDT 2006

Question to Donovan and ToeKneeTime:

Some of us are having a difficult time understanding the nature of the
sources of your information and your apparent disconnect from reality.

You don't have to respond to the following question should the answer be too
embarrassing.  However, if either of you are kind enough to respond, it
might help the rest of us ordinary mortals understand where you are coming
from maybe a little better.

Are either of you by any chance related in some way to Gerald Weitz?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com