[Vision2020] Playfield

Area Man areaman at moscow.com
Wed Apr 5 07:59:23 PDT 2006

Donovan "I *ALWAYS* see the Silver Lining" Arnold asks:

"And how much are these 7 playfields that we can only use four months
out the year going to cost?

What are the kids going to do the other 8 months out of the year?"

Lets see, the kids of whom you speak have been scrambling for time on
the playfields we currently have since the middle of March.  I know,
because I've seen 'em over here on the baseball diamond at the
fairgrounds, and Olyear field has been seeing pretty serious use as
well.  I also know Ghormley and Bear Field have had their share of use.
I can't speak for Mountain View Park or any others, as I haven't walked
by them of late.

So, since the kids only use these fields 4 months out of the year, that
means the fields won't have a single soul on them after mid-July.

I guess all them kids'll be fishin' or sumpin'.  Not sure where they
play football or soccer in the fall, since they evidently can't use any
ballfields . . .

DC