[Vision2020] Re: And the award for genuine tolerance goesto.................

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 22:09:31 PDT 2006

Sunil,

Attacks on the Supreme Court have come from various sources, yes.  But  would
you deny a pattern over the last 30 some years by the left to use the  courts
in a more activist manner in pursuit of its agenda?  Roe v Wade for  example?

With regard to Lincoln, are you unaware of the preoccupation over Old Abe's
sexual orientation swirling about among historians?  It is my understanding
that the consensus is now that these speculations had no grounding in objective
 reality but emanated from quarters with a predictable social agenda.

Public education attacked by the left?  Apparently we are not from the  same
planet.  Yours appears to be surrounded by a thick, morbid fog which  prevents
a clear view of reality.  I've spoken to a fair number of  educators over the
last 25 years who bemoan their inability to discipline their  students, to
prepare and present their own local curriculum via their own  methods free from
the tyranny of federal edict.  Course I'd have to admit  here that Bush has
failed to call for the elimination of the Department of  Education.......

Best,  --Tony

PS:Please advise DJA that the Supreme Court didn't appoint Bush, the
American People ELECTED him. :)