[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother carl Show (April 2, 2006)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 2 17:33:31 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

Today's show is a definite keeper as Auntie and Bro "C" conducted a "No
Holes Barred" interview with Councilperson Aaron Ament.

Auntie publicly announced her write-in candidacy for Latah County Coroner.
Who better to evaluate death than somebody who potentially understands death
as the ultimate alternative life style; a gay, Jewish female from the other
coast.  You've got my vote, Auntie

A Daily News "Letter to the Editor", written last year by Debi
Robinson-Smith, was read by Auntie seeking responses to Ms. Robinson-Smith's
potential candidacy for Latah County Commissioner.  Yes.  "Commissioner Debi
Robinson-Smith" has a nice sound to it, much like her political twin Senator
Barbara Boxer of California, who was quoted as saying (although I am
convinced Ms. Robinson-Smith wrote it):

"Even if I have to stand alone, I will not be afraid to stand alone.  I'm
going to fight for you.  I'm going to fight for what's right.  I am going to
fight to hold people accountable."

In case you failed to tune in, possibly as a result of forgetting to turn
your clocks ahead one hour (in which case you haven't read this email yet),
you may download and listen to today's show at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl

In keeping with weekly dedications of my own, I dedicate this week's song to
all the squids (Army term for sailors) of Anselm House, not a "Gomer" in the
bunch (translation:  No Marines).  Who, better than the Village People,
knows what life is like . . .

"In the Navy"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/In_the_Navy.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism"

- Thomas Jefferson