[Vision2020] Republicans to Idaho's Poor: Leave or Drop Dead

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 1 18:32:49 PST 2006

Scott, I am quite familiar with the boom that India has been experiencing in
the high tech fields. Their universities turn out top notch product and your
absolutely right about the wages. This makes me all the more curious as to
how Hansen's vision of Idaho's poor working in high tech/high wage/career
path positions is to come about. I'm guessing that those econ. classes he
took really dragged his GPA down.

Gary