[Vision2020] Thank you, Dale Courtney

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 07:55:13 PDT 2005

Visionaries and Dale,

Thanks, Dale, for directing readers to the link which establishes NSA  as the
18th ranking college (for ACT/SAT scores) in the U.S.  However, I  was
curious about the report of intercollegiate  sports offered by  NSA.
_http://cnsearch.collegenet.com/cgi-bin/C3/cnsearch?DVview=Life&inst=931_
(http://cnsearch.collegenet.com/cgi-bin/C3/cnsearch?DVview=Life&inst=931)      I had no idea
that NSA fielded teams in basketball, football, lacrosse, and  rugby (for the
men) and soccer for the women.  Please put their playing  schedule(s) up on your
website

The link seems to contradict the NSA website which says:
"Intercollegiate Athletics
Sorry, sports fans. Don't have any. Never  will."
_http://www.nsa.edu/news/athletics.html_
(http://www.nsa.edu/news/athletics.html)

Oh, and one more thing.   I have never doubted the innate  academic ability
of most of the students attending NSA.  I have  consistently questioned the
ability of the faculty (with the notable exceptions  of Drs. Gordon Wilson, Peter
Leithart, and now Mitchell Stokes) to provide the  quality of education that
these young students are paying for and  deserve.  Call me hyper-critical if
you will but, in my mind, a family  or church relationship with Doug Wilson is
not a meaningful criteria for hiring  faculty members.

Rose  Huskey
Who speaks for the chickens, people?   Who?