[Vision2020] Thank you, Dale Courtney

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 30 09:53:36 PDT 2005

Awwww, come on, Rose -- cut NSA some slack!

Surely there must be some mistake.  The NSAer who provided the information
to CollegeNet must have misunderstood the abbreviations or something.  NO
WAY would NSA provide incorrect, inaccurate, or misleading info on purpose,
right?

Or, perhaps those pesky Intoleristas have also managed to infiltrate
CollegeNet and put all those false Xs there just to vex NSA?  Yeah, that's
the ticket:  it's a conspiracy!

Of course, the inaccuracy of that information calls into question the
credibility of the other information, including the claim Courtney makes
that NSA ranks #18 in the US for ACT/SAT scores.

Oops -- I guess no one was supposed to notice *that* . . . how inconvenient
for Courtney.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****