[Vision2020] lemeno

Jim Meyer m1e2y3e4 at moscow.com
Fri Sep 30 07:52:20 PDT 2005

To "lemeno, Doug!":

That an adult would use such a closing regularly makes makes me less
inclined to take you seriously, but after reading your question which
for convenience follows below, I have a question for you.

"How many derelicts, winos, wife beaters and thieves have been changed
from the inside out by anything that he or Nick Gier ever produced,
written or spoken? Give me the name of just one individual that has
changed from shipwrecked to saint."

Can you give me any example of Christ Church or its related ventures having raised up any derelicts, ever? As a church, do they contribute to any soup kitchen or any homeless shelter? I know from several conversations with various members (at various levels in the hierarchy) that they each feel the public school lunch program should be discontinued. We are talking about not feeding kids at public school who don't get fed at home. This is just one example were what is taught at Doug Wilson, Inc is not uplifting, but actually mean and selfish.Perhaps you are talking about some other kind of Christians than the "christians" who lead Christ Church? Seriously, I want to know, does Christ Church do anything positive outside its own community? I am merely pointing out that not all churches are proponents of the uplifting to which you refer. Perhaps in this case, the "change from the inside out" is quite negative....perhaps even immoral?

My apologies if this question is misdirected. In that case, perhaps someone else answer.

Jim Meyer