[Vision2020] Too bad were not intelligent in the Moscow School District.

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Sep 28 12:57:10 PDT 2005

Chasuk wrote:
>I would have no objection to Intelligent Design being taught in
>schools as long as it wasn't taught in a science classroom.

Charles from the UK,

I would have no objection to Social and Biological Darwinism being
taught in schools if it were taught during a Comparative Religion
class either! But since it is taught as fact in Science class, without proof, I have an objection.

lemeno, Doug!

http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2005/09/20/36663.aspx

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.