[Vision2020] Too bad were not intelligent in the Moscow School District.

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:03:23 PDT 2005

> I would have no objection to Social and Biological Darwinism being
> taught in schools if it were taught during a Comparative Religion
> class either! But since it is taught as fact in Science class, without proof, I have an objection.

I haven't attended High School since 1976, so my memory may be hazy,
but I am fairly certain that I was never taught anything called
"Social Darwinism," and that Darwinism, while it was taught, was
clearly identified as a "theory," and taught as a scientific theory in
a biology class, because it was in fact scientific, which Intelligent
Design is not.