[Vision2020] Not a city resident

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 12:52:15 PDT 2005

Ted, You wrote:

"So you are saying that all the mothers and fathers
who have children in the Moscow School District who
have a residence with an address outside the city
limits who become activists to improve MSD's education
of their children should 'move to a city you like
and stop harassing Moscow Residents?'"

Nope, not at all Ted. Rose has can vote in School
District 281, which includes Moscow, and I 100%
support her right to do so. I also support her right
to vote and participate in the county, state, and
federal government as well, which also include Moscow.
But she does not live IN Moscow, so those local
decisions are not up to her. If she moves into the
city, she obtains to right to vote in Moscow
elections.

"Hmmmmm... seems like you are leading a biased
campaign against Rose"

I am not proposing any laws regarding Rose, or insist
upon enforcing laws only regarding Rose. I do not
think  ANYONE that is not a resident of Moscow should
be allowed to vote in Moscow only elections.

It is you that are claiming Rose gets the same
privileges as Moscow residents without actually having
to hold the responsibilities of being a Moscow
resident, like having to pay city fees, paying higher
property taxes for living in the city, or following
city law when she goes home like the rest of us living
within the city.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold