[Vision2020] RE: The Mysterious List

B. J. Swanson bjswan at moscow.com
Mon Sep 26 05:39:46 PDT 2005

Donovan,

You said there are 53 locations Downtown.  Joel Plaskon at both a P&Z
meeting and at City Council meeting said there are about 55 non-profits
Downtown.  I attended both meetings and feel that number was used to falsely
give the impression that NSA and Atlas are just two of MANY other
non-profits in the Downtown area, therefore, their impact on others is
small.

There may be 55 non-profits Downtown, but I doubt that there are 53 or 55 of
similar size that are property tax exempt and do not provide parking.  Joel
said his list is unverified and wouldn't give it to me.  Donovan, if you
have this list, would you mind sharing it with everyone?

B. J. Swanson