[Vision2020] Thank you P & Z

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Sep 25 09:15:39 PDT 2005

Kit,

Thank you for pointing this out.  Although many of us know these,
stubbornness and intentional obfuscation of the issues help prevent the
general public from understanding the underlying legal issues.  The Daily
News has not helped with its incomplete reporting either.

The ineptness and corruption of city government is certainly on display.
How does the Community Development Director keep his job?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com