[Vision2020] Thank you P & Z

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 02:29:32 PDT 2005

Ms. Huskey,

Since you do not live in the City of Moscow and do not
vote for the elected officials of Moscow, why should
it matter to you how we run our city or what our city
codes are? Why should the people of Moscow run the
city according to people that do not live in it?
Further, we do not bust into your household telling
you how to run your house and educate your children.
You ought to pay others the same respect.

If and when you decide to become a Moscow Resident,
please drop us your opinion and vote. Until then,
please give Moscow Residents the courtesy of running
their city their way. They are smart enough to do so
without your input.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold