[Vision2020] Electricity outage

JeanC jeanc38 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:25:28 PDT 2005

On 9/22/05, Saundra Lund <sslund at adelphia.net> wrote:
> On the bright side, I rediscovered how wonderful candle light looks
> throughout the house  :-)  Once I rounded up all those candles, that is
> :-)))

Candles are nice, oil lamps are even nicer (once we found a lighter,
all my matches and flames stick had walked off). We figure power was
back on in our area about 3:30am or so. At first I thought the power
was out in our place as I thought the bright light coming in the front
window was the security light onthe barn across the road. Nope, a very
bright and pretty moon instead.

We live on the south end of Mountain View and power went somewhere
between 11:30 and 11:45 or so, took us a few minutes to realize it.

--
Jean C
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can