[Vision2020] Moscow Medical VIsion Statement

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 20 10:06:58 PDT 2005

Visionaries:

I want to thank those who wrote me privately to confirm that it *was* John
Grauke, MD, who, during a P&Z  meeting, made an objectionable analogy
between NSA's current zoning difficulty and 9/11.

As an aside:  please feel free to let me know (privately, preferably <g>)
when I cross the "tasteful" line in my V2020 posts.  Before hitting the
"send" button, I always try to think about what my mother would think of my
tenor and word choice (even though she was more . . .Southern than I).  Yes,
yes . . . I know:  I made a reference to "colonic cleansing" several months
ago that would have elicited a cringe from my mother (no matter how accurate
the need),

Perhaps V2020 -- and our larger community -- might be a little nicer if more
of us asked ourselves "What would my mom think?" before posting.

JMHO,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****