[Vision2020] Moscow Medical VIsion Statement

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 19 13:38:07 PDT 2005

Rose Huskey wrote:
"I need hardly add that Dr. John Grauke is a Christ Church member, sits on
the NSA board and has been a regular contributor to Credenda Agenda over the
years."

I'm hoping someone can clarify something for me:  is Dr. Grauke the doctor
who stood up at one of the Planning & Zoning meetings and ***tried*** to
make an analogy between NSA's zoning difficulties and the horrendous tragedy
of 9/11?

 TIA,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****