[Vision2020] Well Goosh Ralph

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 12:41:08 PDT 2005

> As I mentioned, code is frequent in racist literature. PNAC is headed by
> Mr
> Perle and he has been tied to Wolfowitz and several other Jewish middle
> level bureaucrats as what is refered to as a Neo-Con Conspiracy. The only
> thing these genlteman have in common is that they are Jewish and not from
> the left of American politics. If I mention the name of a Junior Proffesor
> between the names of the University President and the Dean of a College,
> am
> I or am I not infering that all three indiviuals have equal weight in
> power
> and prestige?

Phil --

Wolfowitz and Perle were not "mid-level bureaucrats." Wolfowitz was, until
recently, the #2 man in the Pentagon, and Perle was (up until he resigned)
head of the Defense Policy Board -- the chief civilian advisor to the
Pentagon. You're also leaving out other prominent neocons: Elliot Abrams
(not Jewish), Robert Zoelick (not Jewish), Francis Fukayama (definitely not
Jewish), Ellen Bork (not Jewish), Dick Cheney (not Jewish), Rumsfeld (not
Jewish), Doug Feith (not Jewish), John Bolton (not Jewish), John Poindexter
(not Jewish), Scooter Libby (not Jewish), and Larry Franklin (not Jewish).
Of the neocons I can think of, only Wolfowitz and Perle -- and come to think
of it, maybe Doug Feith? -- are Jewish.

All the identifying characteristics of a neocon except for one have nothing
to do with Israel.

Neocons are pro-business and relatively irreligious. They believe that only
our alliances with Britain, Israel, and Eastern Europe are useful. They
disdain internationalism, see the European Union as an economic threat
rather than a potential ally, and believe in the projection of unilateral
American power. Many were former liberals or leftists.

I think you can produce a comprehensive list of neocons in government by
listing the interlocking memberships of these groups: Reagan's 'Team B' ICBM
group, people indicted under Iran-Contra, people working for the Office of
Special Plans under Doug Feith, and people involved in the smear campaign
against Ambassador Wilson except for Karl Rove.

They are largely distinguished by never having produced any policy or
high-level decision that wasn't disastrous and then getting promoted for it.

Also, I assume you meant that neocons are from the "right".

-- ACS