[Vision2020] Well Goosh Ralph

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Sep 16 09:53:52 PDT 2005

I have read the material that Phil is talking about and spoken to a local
muslim that espoused the same material. For a good share of the world the
Jews are FULLY responsible for ALL the wars and poverty in the world and we
NEED to kill them ALL. If you haven't spoken to someone REALLY believes this
then your world needs enlightening. I got the same speech from a taxi driver
in Columbus GA in 1961 about black people. Both of these groups want us to
wipe out an entire population and we need to fight it at all cost. We need
to be aware when it is underlying the message that is in some authors
writing or the people they hang out with. If a book is published by a
business that mostly publishes a certain type of material the chances are
very good that the material reflects the views of that publishing company.
We need to watch and learn.