[Vision2020] conserving gasoline

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:59:02 PDT 2005

I know what you mean, Dick.

My wife and I have a 1991 Toyota Pickup that we dirve sparingly.

Then we have "Old 48".  We call it old because it is a 14 year-old Geo
Metro.  We call it "48" because: it gets 48 MILES PER GALLON.

It may not be  a babe magnet.  But, what the hey, I am way passed that stage
in my life.  And beside where am I going to house them all.

Take care,

Tom Hansen