[Vision2020] conserving gasoline

Richard Schmidt 44schmidt at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 14 18:19:46 PDT 2005

We have noticed out here (Greenville, NC) that there are less cars in the
gas stations and traffic seems slightly reduced. It was really light on
Labor Day weekend. Nolead dropped to $2.95 this morning here. We have
certainly cut our gas usage and have cut our trips to the store in half. I
am doing more business on the phone and mail instead of driving and seeing
the customer face to face. I talked to sales manager Friday who is working
with his outside sales force to cut driving time and spend more time on the
phone. I filled my Taurus up the other day and it was $47.00. I can remember
not too many years ago when I was shocked when it took $20 to fill up.

Dick Schmidt