[Vision2020] Idahoan Votes 'No' on Aid

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Sep 10 22:13:14 PDT 2005

This is a toughie! I can appreciate his trying in some small measure to do something about the deficit in spit of the great need. I agree that lots of money is pouring into the region and we might wait and see how much is needed later so it actually is a brave vote in some ways. I am sure he is being questioned by many...and then maybe not.