[Vision2020] Idahoan Votes 'No' on Aid

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 18:12:02 PDT 2005

Ted,

I do not think the negatives of the $52 billion bill
were worth voting against it.

Even if we knew $25 billion of the bill was pure pork,
to get the $27 billion to those that need it now, not
years later to make sure no mistakes were made, would
outweigh the fraud.

While I can appreciate Otter trying to protect the
taxpayers hard earned dollars, this was not one of
those times to be critical of the legislatures
thriftiness. I think Otter made the biggest mistake of
his career.

Donovan J Arnold