[Vision2020] John's Alley

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 18:34:36 PDT 2005

So what Joan is saying is that John's Alley patrons
are the ones responsible for the vandalism to the
NuArt (evidence being loud music and close proximity),
but because John's Alley was there first, it should be
the NuArt that goes. Also, NuArt should feel lucky for
being spit on and vandalized based on her experiences
in Scotland.

Donovan J Arnold