[Vision2020] Of Deltas and CO2

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Sep 8 22:04:43 PDT 2005

Not rebuilding the city as close to the ocean as it was before is not the same as not rebuilding it at all. I really thought you were much smarter than this! I am hearing many others with the same thought I had about it...but then I have known about this problem in NO for awhile I have had some time to think about it.