[Vision2020] Of Deltas and CO2

Kit Craine kcraine at moscow.com
Thu Sep 8 18:28:25 PDT 2005

However, imagine Dworsak (or however its spelled) beginning to bulge.
There’s just enough time to evacuate maybe 10,000 people up the
hill--to Moscow. Then, the dam breaks! Lewiston, Clarkston, Lapwai,
Orofino, and may other towns in the canyons are wiped out!

Of course, the levees do no good. We just lose a chunk of our place and
a few people.

Moving right along, to the next topic.

Kit Craine