[Vision2020] Of Deltas and CO2

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Sep 8 21:59:35 PDT 2005

Perhaps some of the newer citizens don't know this but Dworshak actually had
a crack in it that I believe has been fixed. I can assure you that it was
something that prompted a lot of planning and thought on all of us. Yes, it
could happen. An earthquake and it would be one huge wall of water coming
down that canyon that would clear everything in its path. As I remember the
talk at that time the wall would go at least half way to Portland. But,
plans were made and I don't think they would lose them. If they are updated
I don't know. But then I don't live in Lewiston and rarely go down there.
If I did live there I would certainly check it out.
PK