[Vision2020] Wrong - again

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 19:54:12 PDT 2005

Well, we all know which of the two of you has the
courage to sign their real name to their posts.
Especially when launching unfounded attacks on the
character of those they disagree with.

Most people on here have already, conservative,
moderate or liberal, acknowledged that attacking
people and their character without signing your real
name is the tactic of only the shallowest of posters.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

=== message truncated ===