[Vision2020] The Wrong Bunch of Fanatics

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 19:28:47 PDT 2005

Mr. Hansen,

Are you stating to us that you approve of this
behavior toward the Nuart theater? Why do you want the
law enforced on the west side of Main St. but not the
east? Are you saying that people who feel threatened
and intimidated should remain silent?

I find hate messages and destruction of personal
property wrong regardless of who they are aimed at. It
is unfortunate that you trivialize such incidences.

Donovan J Arnold