[Vision2020] The Wrong Bunch of Fanatics

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 8 05:36:18 PDT 2005

You may be on to something, Arnold -

If my property were seriously vandalized, I could:

1)  Report it to the Moscow Police Department and allow them to investigate
my complaint as they gather evidence, or

2)  Hire a private investigator so that I may pursue the perpetrator in
civil litigation, or

3)  Write a letter to the Moscow-Pullman Daily News chuck full of
unsubstantiated suspicion and innuendo.

How does that old saying go again?  Oh, yeah . . .

"If you can't improve them with facts, dazzle them with bull shit."

Take care, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown