[Vision2020] Question for Jerry Owen

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 13:40:36 PDT 2005

How 'bout an answer to my earlier question (which home schools have  been
served with a Cease and Desist order)  instead of smart ass rhetoric,  Gabe?

And, before you leap into a P&Z discussion that you are ill-equipped to
comment on, you would do well to consult Section 1-8 Nonconformities of the
Moscow Zoning Code.  _http://www.moscow.id.us/citycode/TITLE04/chapter1.pdf_
(http://www.moscow.id.us/citycode/TITLE04/chapter1.pdf)

I  wish Mr. Plaskon or knowledgeable members of the P&Z had nipped  this
mis-application of the code in the bud last night.  Several  current uses,
throughout many zones in Moscow, are non-conforming, yet,  they are permitted to
continue because of the grandfather  effect.  What does that permitted
non-conforming use have to do with  the Johnny-come-lately schools, academies, and
colleges organized under the  auspices of Christ Church? Absolutely nothing, because
the kirk  related organizations are post adoption of the city code.

Rose  Huskey
"And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him  five smooth stones out of
the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he  had, even in a scrip;
and his sling [was] in his hand: and he drew near to the  Philistine. "
1 Samuel 17:40