[Vision2020] Question for Jerry Owen

Gabe Rench k5grench at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 13:15:45 PDT 2005

All this time I thought NSA was trying to undermine Moscow's code, but come
to find out according to the intoleriestas interpretation of the code a
majority of Moscow's schools are breaking the code.  Wow, I thought yall
were just trying to protect the code.

It seems to me that these schools have band together and are going to take
over the town.  Someone needs to stop them!  It’s a conspiracy!  Where is
Scott/Dustin ( in light of the new dilemma he should use his brothers middle
name) Bauer when you need him.

<BLOCKQUOTE style='PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #A0C6E5
2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px'><font
style='FONT-SIZE:11px;FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,sans-serif'>

</head>
style="font-size:12pt;color:#000000;font-family:Georgia" leftmargin=7
topmargin=7><font id="role_document" face=Georgia color="#000000" size=3>
aren't sure of the answer, let me help you out.  The answer is 0, nil,
nada, none.  It was a mean, disingenuous trick to allege that this has
occurred.  Why in the world would you want to scare members of your faith
community with such nonsense? Nevertheless, I thank you for the
splendid example of why a credibility gap exists between senior
members of Christ Church and the public.</div>
Reformed:</div>
stunned to learn of any city ordinance that forbids home schooling parents
from teaching his or her own children. Perhaps Jerry is referring to St.
Monica's, a private girl's school operating out of a home in the Fort
Russell
area of Moscow.  Most of us understand the difference between a home
schooling family and a private school that operates out of a
home.   Most community members are aware that the city regulates
the location of  schools (public and private).  Schools in a
residential zone require a conditional use permit.  St. Monica's never
bothered to apply for the permit.  When city ordinances are violated,
there are consequences - are at least there should be.   So,
Jerry Owen, I ask you again, please tell us what ordinance was cited in the
Cease and Desist order, and how many home schools - not private schools
operating out of a home - received such an order.  </div>
took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones
out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, even in a
scrip; and his sling [was] in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine.
&quot;<br>1 Samuel 17:40</font><font lang=0 face=Arial color="#000000"

services made available by First Step Internet,<br>  serving the communities
of the Palouse since 1994.<br>                http://www.fsr.net<br>