[Vision2020] Disaster

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Sep 1 13:42:52 PDT 2005

Here is some information for anyone wishing to help
For those that may want to bring people here Contact Vicki Miller, Idaho Home Land Security 208-422-3034. I think a group should get together and contact Churches and Real Estate Agents in oder to find rental or empty houses for people.

For those wishing to donate money contact Amanda Scheltan, Emergency Response Team Ui, cel phone 253-278-0571, Room phone 885-9877

Another person  to contact is Sandy Rollins Disaster Services Department, Latah County 883-2265

I think this is a good project for everyone to unite on.

Roger Falen