[Vision2020] My marvelous expertise

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 31 07:24:30 PST 2005

Let it ride, Joan.

We're talkin' Arnold, the self-proclaimed liberal activist, the political
scientist, the professional student.

When Arnold does complete his student career (if anybody should live long
enough to see that), the only thing higher than the national deficit will be
Arnold's student loan balance.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom "who has graduated and is currently working within his degree" Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

UI '96

" . . . wording plays a big part in understand[ing] the nature and meaning a
verse written two thousand years ago in a different language, and some
Bibles just have it plain wrong."

- Donovan Arnold (August 23, 2005)

  _____