[Vision2020] My marvelous expertise

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Oct 31 07:44:21 PST 2005

Joan, et al,

Of practical significance is the question of Donovan's effect on the Mayor's race in the oncoming Moscow election?

How many votes will it cost front-runner Peg Hamlett to have Donovan's support?

How many votes will Nancy Chaney gain because of Donovan's bad-mouthing of her and his viciously persistent, argumentative style in support of Ms. Hamlett?

We all learned a lesson about Donovan's political effect on those he supports from Linda Pike's last campaign.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com