[Vision2020] The Taliban and September 11th (was: West Park Elementary, etc.)

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 30 14:34:38 PST 2005

On 29 Oct 2005, at 20:57, Sunil Ramalingam wrote:

> Donovan,
>
> You don't know about my hanging around with children because you don't
> know the first friggin' thing about me.  As a parent with a child
> there, yep, I hang out with kids from West Park.  Moscow kids, not
> that I have anything against Viola kids.
>
> Now, did the principal tell you what proportion of the West Park
> population was from Viola?  You wrote that most of the kids were from
> Viola.  Is that from the principal?
>
> Now, since we've been blessed with more frothy examples of your
> digital diarrhea on this listserve, I assume you've had time to look
> at my post and yours.  I'm waiting for you to show me where I made any
> of the statements you've absurdly attributed to me.
>
> Go ahead, show me.  You can't, because you're wrong, and you're not
> adult enough to admit it.  You make asinine statements about other
> people because you start typing without thinking, and then you don't
> have the spine to either retract them or admit you're wrong.
>
> You never said the Taliban were partially responsible for the
> September 11 attacks, Donovan; that's your pathetic back-track
> position, as you wipe the egg off your face.  You held them SOLELY
> responsible for the attacks, you said they committed them.  You didn't
> mention Al Quaida.  That's why I bothered to respond, because I'm
> pretty sure not one Afghani actually participated in the attacks.
>
>  And I didn't compare them to Christ Church either.  Show me where I
> said that.  I provided you with my post and yours, so you could have
> another look.  You've had time to read them both. Put up or shut up.

Dear Sunil and other Visionaries:

According the report of the 9/11 Commission, the September 11th attacks
were organized and coordinated by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, a
Kuwait-based Pakistani terrorist, and, lest we forget, the September
11th hijackers were:

1) Mohammed Atta al-Sayed, an Egyptian national who carried a Saudi
Arabian passport.

2) Khalid al-Mihdhar of Saudi Arabia

3) Majed Moqed of Saudi Arabia

4) Nawaf al-Hazmi of Saudi Arabia

5) Salem al-Hazmi of Saudi Arabia

6) Hani Hanjour of Saudi Arabia

7) Satam al-Suqami of Saudi Arabia

8) Waleed al-Shehri of Saudi Arabia

9) Wail al-Shehri of Saudi Arabia

10) Abdulaziz al-Omari of Saudi Arabia

11) Ahmed al-Ghamdi of Saudi Arabia

12) Hamza al-Ghamdi of Saudi Arabia

13) Saeed al-Ghamdi of Saudi Arabia

14) Ahmed Ibrahim al-Haznawi of Saudi Arabia

15) Ahmed al-Nami of Saudi Arabia

16) Mohand al-Shehri of Saudi Arabia

17) Ziad Samir Jarrah of Lebanon

18) Marwan al-Shehhi of the United Arab Emirates

19) Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan al-Qadi Banihammad of Yemen (though he
possessed a Saudi passport)

While it’s true that many trained in Osama bin Laden’s terrorist camps
in Afghanistan, and that bin Laden was in that country at the
invitation of the Taliban, none (NONE) of the September 11th hijackers
were Afghanis, and the Taliban neither coordinated nor funded the
attacks.  That was the work of bin Laden's Al Qaeda and of Khalid
Sheikh Mohammed.

Donovan: I have long since given up the hope that you will look before
you leap or research before you write.  So, the next time you feel
compelled to speak, would you do us all a favor and strike a match?
You are always – always – talking out of your backside.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com