[Vision2020] Third Street Jam (was LMT Article)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 21:08:31 PDT 2005

They need a stop light across Highway 8.

For those of you that remember, my aunt was killed on
the intersection of Sixth and Blaine when she was just
16 years old. Now they have a flashing light there and
a four way stop. I think the state needs to be active
not reactive in the prevention of vehicular homicide.

It is not *IF* a student is going to get hit with a
car on Highway 8, it is a matter of when and who.

-DJA