[Vision2020] Third Street Jam (was LMT Article)

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Oct 26 22:07:16 PDT 2005

A few months ago I almost did the same and the car in front of me I am sure
really thought he was going to get them. They are  not using the brains they
supposedly brought to college with them. I didn't think it was legal to put
up lights or crosswalks across what is actually a state highway. But, I have
been known to be wrong on one or two occasions. I am sure that it won't do
any good to build bridges across the highway because the WSU students don't
use them either. Last winter on a cold and rainy night I almost nailed a
student drunk and yelling at me. What was it that was in the paper recently?
How rude we are?? Some of these students have it down to an art.